Etiketter

torsdag den 31. marts 2011

Rihanna talks Chris Brown, S&M tendencies in Rolling Stone

(CBS) Turns out Rihanna really meant what she was singing in her recent hit single "S&M."

While speaking candidly to Rolling Stone magazine, the 23-year-old pop star has revealed some intimate details of her bedroom behavior.

"I like to take charge, but I love to be submissive," she says. "Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun. You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge. That's sexy to me."

Pictures: Rihanna

She adds, "I work a lot, and I have to make a lot of executive decisions, so when it comes to being intimate, I like to feel like I'm somebody's girl."

"I like to keep it spontaneous. Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned - you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs. I'd rather have him use his hands."

In addition to revealing her bedroom secrets, Rihanna confesses she might be "a bit of a masochist."

"It's not something I'm proud of, and it's not something I noticed until recently," she says. "I think it's common for people who witness abuse in their household. They can never smell how beautiful a rose is unless they get pricked by a thorn."

Rihanna also opened up on why she agreed to lift the restraining order against her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, who recently made headlines for losing his cool and breaking a window backstage on "Good Morning America."

Pictures: Chris Brown
Pictures: Stars with anger issues

"That's my decision," she says. "It doesn't mean we're gonna make up, or even talk again. It just means I didn't want to object to the judge."

"We don't have to talk ever again in my life," she adds. "I just didn't want to make it more difficult for him professionally. What he did was a personal thing - it had nothing to do with his career. Saying he has to be a hundred feet away from me, he can't perform at awards shows - that definitely made it difficult for him."

"But you can never please people. One minute I'm being too hard, and the next minute I'm a fool because I'm not being hard enough," she says.

Rihanna's full interview with Rolling Stone will be available when the issue hits newsstands Friday.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar